hi all,

slowly by slowly I'm approaching to openbsd.
I've made some humble progress in this last month and I've a couple of
questions concerning the building the system from sources.

1)
the $RELEASEDIR is filled with *.tgz after issued the make release but I have
these (ignored) errors at the end:

cd /usr/src/etc/../distrib/sets && exec  sh maketars 43
base: done.
comp: done.
etc: done.
game: done.
man: done.
misc: done.
cp /usr/dest/snapshot/*bsd* /usr/rel
cp /usr/dest/snapshot/*boot* /usr/rel
cp /usr/dest/snapshot/cdbr /usr/rel
cp /usr/dest/snapshot/*BOOT* /usr/rel
cp: /usr/dest/snapshot/*BOOT*: No such file or directory
*** Error code 1 (ignored)
cp /usr/dest/snapshot/cd*.iso /usr/rel
cp /usr/dest/snapshot/Packages /usr/rel
cp: /usr/dest/snapshot/Packages: No such file or directory
*** Error code 1 (ignored)
cp /usr/dest/snapshot/INSTALL.* /usr/rel
cp /usr/dest/snapshot/*.fs /usr/dest/snapshot/*.fs.gz /usr/rel
cp: /usr/dest/snapshot/*.fs.gz: No such file or directory
*** Error code 1 (ignored)
cd /usr/rel;  md5 *bsd!(*.gz) *boot* cdbr *BOOT* INSTALL.* Packages *.fs
*.iso *.gz *.tgz > MD5
md5: cannot open *BOOT*: No such file or directory
md5: cannot open Packages: No such file or directory
md5: cannot open *.gz: No such file or directory
cd /usr/rel && sort -o MD5 MD5

(ignored): any explanation is welcomed

2)
after made the release I clean all the stuff around in the following way:

rm $RELEASEDIR
rm $DESTDIR
rm -rf /usr/obj/*
cd /usr/src && make clean