On Tue, May 20, 2008 at 02:02:43PM +0200, Marc Balmer wrote:
> Owain Ainsworth wrote:
>
>> I'm very pleased to announce that about 2.5 hours after the initial
>> email went out, enough money had been donated to fulfill the needed
>> amount! I'm shocked at how fast that all happened.
>
> Well, actually it took a little bit longer than just 2.5 hours, but
> nevertheless it was very quick and I shall say that we have a user
> community we can count on if needed.  That was very motivating, thanks
> to all that donated.

But don't let the fact that enough funds were raised for a new laptop
for oga@ stop you from donating ;) If you "missed" this chance, feel
free to donate anyway .. this is an excellent time to donate some
extra cash, with a new hackathon just around the corner.

Cheers,

Paul 'WEiRD' de Weerd

                 http://www.weirdnet.nl/