On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 08:52:44AM -0500, Ed Ahlsen-Girard wrote:
> I'm curious as to the 'modal' laptop that the developers use - that would
> probably be a good steer for what to buy.

usually people seem to prefer laptops that have keyboards.
some really advanced models may even have a screen but
that is really optional. also notice that battery is
sort of important as otherwise it's not really a laptop right?

there seems to be a greate debate as towards pros and cons
of clitors (vs pads mice and etc) but perhaps that is solely
a sexuality induced measure.

all other bells and whistles such as usb or embedded audio
speakers with dolby 3d sound and stuff surely only eat extra
battery and yeah -- GET CHICKS!
cu
--
    paranoic mickey       (my employers have changed but, the name has remained)