On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 3:20 PM, Michiel van Baak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 15:09, Mon 16 Jun 08, Aaron Glenn wrote:
>>
>> Do you guys use your WWAN card under OpenBSD at all? :)
>
> If you mean WLAN: yes
> it's an Intel Corporation PRO/Wireless 3945ABG.
> Works fine here.

nah, I really did mean wireless wide area network card :) my T60p has
a Sierra Wireless MC5720 in it and I've been slowly trying to get it
to work. fyi, lots of people have reported much better signal strength
on the Atheros based WLAN cards; I chucked my Intel in favor of that
card and it also has the added benefit of no firmware bullsh*t