Andre van Zyl wrote:

On the contrary, Mark, right now I personally have a higher regard for
Thilo, who actually posted an opinion.

Dear Andre,

We are not at a popularity contest so it's not about having a "higher regard" for someone, but about technical facts ( --> eepc, documentation).

Nor is it only about having an opinion but about acts.
Acts speak more than words ( --> NDA's).
Do not only listen to what they preach. Look at what they do.

The topic is the fight against blobs.

Please Andre if you are so eager to come to the rescue of ignorant people, can you enlighten us on the merits of the eepc and the signing of NDA's in the fight against blobs ?

> All you've done is posted a typical fanboi response to Theo's reply to > Thilo. Who are you trying to impress?

You are entitled to your own opinion. I am not trying to impress anyone, I am actually trying to not participate in the spreading of lies and to not stay silent when it occurs.

That's why I always let know vendors why I *DID NOT* buy their products and tell them who got the money. If more people would do that, to let companies know why they didn't get the money, things would change. Instead people prefer to spread bullshits on mailing lists, but that's their right too.

Acts or *stronger* than opinions Andre.

Stop the blob. Do your part.

Regards,

Mark.