I love your optimism.  Integration efforts I worked on for a large
company always required to drop 1 run time environment per app.  I
promise we tried really really hard to make that one.  This meant that
when a loaded box went out the door there were as many as 8 java
runtimes installed on your box.

Spare me the "but my app is totally 1337 and doesn't need that"; it
simply doesn't apply to many scenarios.