Umm.. Well if the OS is properly documented, why would you need to ask the
question in the first place? It's one thing to read things for yourself
throroughly, and another to just take some answer given to you. I'm sure the
people saying RTFM would tell you to do that unless it wasn't actuall in
TFM...

OpenBSD's documentation is one of, if not, the best documented OS' out
there. Believe me, I've used quite a few.

Thanks for playing!