>> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.kernel/706950
>>
>> Again a mis representation in pulic?
>
> "To me, security is important.  But it's no less important than
> everything *else* that is also important!"  I.e. there are no shades
> of gray in import hence importance is black-and-while.  Hmmmm...

IMO, this isn't the worst sentence on linus' interview.  He has
the right to think anything about everything. He has even the
right to be plain wrong. But he should _not_ say this about
anyone:

"I think the OpenBSD crowd is a bunch of masturbating monkeys (...)"

What's the point here? If he places security in second place, that's fine.
But don't say people who _do_ think like that is a bunch of
bastards.