Hi,

Does anyone have a suggestion for software for backing up large directories to
DVD? I have many Gigabtyes (more than 20) of digital photos on my OpenBSD
machine, and would like a simple method of backing the files up to several DVDs
(which I can then store offsite).

Currently I simply copy everything to a removeable hard drive, which is a good
method, but doesn't protect my files should someone steal all my computer gear,
or there was a fire (since I can't take the removeable hard drive off site,
because I use it for other day-to-day tasks as well as backups).

Cheers,

Tim.