I just got some screenshots of the project up, if you care to take a look:

http://www.thewaffle.org/screenshots.html

There is also a working copy of the VMware image of the project availible
for download, see the following for brief instructions on how to setup the
image:

http://www.thewaffle.org/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=11&p=16#p16

pardon the site design, not my forte, hopefully getting someone else to
build me something better soon.

Over the next couple days I'll get an image made for the WG firebox X
series, I have one laying around that I can work on, hopefully by this
weekend.