On Sep 12, 2008, at 2:28 PM, Stuart Henderson wrote:

On 2008/09/12 14:05, johan beisser wrote:
I'm not going to say "It's impossible." It's not. How about "really
highly unlikely" that Eve will pick up enough useful signal to decrypt
which letters are being typed by the user.

You might like to read the abstract of the article which started the thread..
http://portal.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=1267612.1267637&coll=Portal&dl=GUIDE

Just did. I stand by other responses I've posted. The conditionals do not make me feel any less secure with ssh, nor do i get a feeling that this creates a new class of attack vectors against ssh.