Hello,

I use relayd with redirects to loadbalance between two webservers
one redirect is used for http requests and the other for https.
the redirects looks like the following:

redirect web_http {
  listen on $ext_ip1 port http
  sticky-address
  forward to <webservers> port http check script "/usr/local/sbin/chksrvs"
}

redirect web_https {
  listen on $ext_ip1 port https
  sticky-address
  forward to <webservers> port https check script "/usr/local/sbin/chksrvs"
}

The redirects works fine separately and sticks to the same machine,
but when the user navigates from http to https the requests sometimes
move over to the other machine.  I need the same source-ip to always
stay on the same server regardless of which destination port (http or https)
is being used.  Any suggestions on how to achive this would be greatly
appreciated.

Regards, Mikael