Hi Misc@,
Right now I'm using bgpd to labeled my internet routes, so I can use it with pf to split bandwidth allocation on single interface to two distinct network, the internet and regional exchange, and using this way I only forward/allow routeable IP addresses supplied from bgpd. Other than labeling the prefixes learn from bgpd, I also put this prefixes to pftable(s) in order to see the counters, and maybe parse them for network monitoring purposes. I have also use pftable to do this kind of thing, but my curiosity is simple, which is faster on filtering rules, using route labels or pftables. I mostly prefer to use pftable since I can see the rule in pftop/systat screen.
I'd love to hear if anyone here had any experiences comparing this two.
Thanks,

--
insandotpraja(at)gmaildotcom