[In the context of pkg_info only downloading the first part of a
package to get the info]

On Sat, Oct 4, 2008 at 5:09 AM, Slim Joe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Also I think it would be nice if the packages are dumped not into
> the present directory but in the $PKG_CACHE that I have set.

pkg_add does that (assuming you actually export PKG_CACHE), but I
don't see why pkg_info would, given that it expects to only download
the start of the package file and not the entire thing.  Leaving
partial package files in your cache would be confusing, IMO.

(Or did I misunderstand your suggestion?)

Philip Guenther