Hi guys,

So, I'm having some trouble getting OpenBSD installed on two
UltraSPARCs that are perfectly functional it seems. I tried the
monitor + keyboard, but found that to be a hassle as Sun requires you
use their keyboard and monitor which I don't have. Anyways, so I
believe I have a Null Modem Serial Cable (Someone wrote Null on the
cable). But the cable is short, so I got a regular extension cable to
hook up to it.

Previously, I hooked up a regular monitor and I'd get the Sun startup
sequence at times only to read "no keyboard found, using /dev/ttya for
in and out" So I figured serial is to way to go about installing
stuff. I have a P3 766 web server running OpenBSD with a monitor and
keyboard attached to it. It has one serial port (which I assume is
/dev/tty00, not /dev/cua00) and I hook this cable up to 1 of 4 serial
ports (2 are builtin, 2 are in an external PCI daughterboard). I hook
it up before I power on the Blade and then at the OpenBSD console, I
type "cu -l /dev/tty00 -s 9600" and it says "Connected." So I turn on
the Blade and nothing comes up on the console. I know that Sun
workstations work really well with serial port. I plugged the cable
into serial port A.

So assuming the cable is the right cable, in short, what would I have
to do to install OpenBSD on a sparc64 from a i386 console?

Thanks a bunch,
Vivek