Well...i have the install43.iso cd. I don't think choosing the media
is my problem. What's the quickest way to see a OpenPROM ok prompt on
a foreign machine? What commands do I use (e.g., cu, tip, etc.)? If I
can get an "ok" prompt, I'm golden. As of now, I just a white screen
come saying "keyboard not detecting, using /dev/ttya for input and
output". Then the screen goes blank because I assume Solaris goes to a
really high resolution that my monitor can't handle. If the keyboard
(and monitor?) isn't plugged in, it goes straight to serial. But I
know serial output comes after even after I boot up the machine. It's
just that all I see is "Connected" in my openbsd terminal. I even
looked at this website for help:
http://slashboot.org/articles/8/Building_a_Sparc64_server_with_OpenBSD_3.8.html

Thanks,
Vivek