Am 28.10.2008 um 08:33 schrieb Neko:

> WO obviously you read what you want to read,

Same for you.

> i have being using openbsd since 2.6 and contributing, so
> please read before posting.

If you have been contributing

> ihave being wanted this request since 3.7.

 then why do you cry instead of implementing it yourself?

> nothing has being done, allthou a project like backtrack,
> released it
> in their first month of deployment.

Implement it yourself or STFU, that's how OpenSource works.

> you getting digital dusted here, im suggesting and your
> flaming back to either get the f out or got to microsoft

I (and I think may others) suggest you just leave this list and troll
somewhere else.

> YOU HAVE SERIOUS TROLLING ISSUES

Uhm, am I the only one finding huge amounts of irony here?

> I KNEW BUT NOW I KNOW WHY THEO NEVER READS MISC

He does read misc, you can even find postings from him here

PS: Creating a new thread doesn't give you more credibility, it does
the opposite

--
Jonathan

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pgp-signature which had
a name of PGP.sig]