On Tue, Oct 28, 2008 at 9:33 AM, Neko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  WO obviously you read what you want to read,
>
>  i have being using openbsd since 2.6 and contributing, so
>  please read before posting.

What did you contribute?
    Code and commentary (wish lists) are NOT the same thing.

> ihave being wanted this request since 3.7.

 Have you tried to hack in FreeBSD's FUSE and NTFS-3G yourself?
    If you have what errors are you having? People are more likely to help
if you're showing some efforts yourself.

/*
    As a matter of curiosity why in the name of all that is good in the
universe are you interested in using NTFS anyways?
    It is by NO means a common denominator when it comest to the varied
scope of OSs available on the planet.
*/

nothing has being done, allthou a project like backtrack,
>  released it in their first month of deployment.

Uhm Backtrack is a GNU/Linux system, implementing FUSE/NTFS-3G on it is a
doddle 'cause uhm oh yes the code was originally written on that tool chain.

> a computer is a lock , code is the key, and for some reason
>  your saying some keys shouldnt be used but are used.

Some projects take licensing very seriously for a good reason, they have a
moral/philosophical reason for not including GPL code in OpenBSD-base. One
of the reason's that for some of my projects I choose OpenBSD is this moral
stand point.
    Other's are less strict about this, I stand corrected but I think that
FreeBSD is more lax about this (only until a suitable replacement code piece
is found).

> you getting digital dusted here, im suggesting and your
>  flaming back to either get the f out or got to microsoft

You are guilty of the flaming sin yourself, heal thy self physician.

> YOU HAVE SERIOUS TROLLING ISSUES

See above comment.

> thanks for everything
>  leaveing you for tech for good

Changing mailing lists without changing attitude will land you up with the
same problems.
    I'm under correction but I think a LOT of the people on the MISC list
are probably also on TECH.

> I KNEW BUT NOW I KNOW WHY THEO NEVER READS MISC

Hey actually does read this list, and answers too sometimes (mostly brief
BUT hey it is him at least).