With the holidays coming up, we should start thinking about scheduling
our meetings in November and December to accomodate as many people as
possible.

So, I propose that we have November's meeting on November 18th.  If we
can't come up with a topic, maybe we just meet at a bar and do a "Beer
and BSD".

Then, Bret let me know that there's a *chance* that he'll be able to
make a meeting in December if we hold it earlier in the month.  So,
we'll do that.  I propose we have a December meeting either December 9
or 16, depending on how late Bret may be in the DC area.

Thoughts?

Does anyone have any topic ideas for November?  December?  When I ask
for talk ideas, I am looking for either talks for you to give or talks
you'd like to see others give.  So, if you are interested in something,
let me know and maybe Jason or I (or someone else) would be able to give
that talk.

Also, let us know which of the proposed dates (or better dates) are good
for you so that we can get the best turnout.

-ME