On 11/2/08, Lars Noodin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Are you using anything other than /bin/md5 ?

You mean, apart from /local/bin/md5 in some OSes?

Actually, the command about which I asked was md5sum -c md5. I wasn't
able to recollect it due to my health conditions and age, causing
physical, intellectual and mental degrade, so I was stuck with GUI
cd-burner apps. Though I'm not native English speaker I can't remember
I used anything else but explicitly the "command".

Other than that, thanks for you help.

OpenBSD's 4.4 MD5s I checked were correct.