> From: Ted Unangst <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: Intel D201GLY2 install failure, OpenBSD 4.4
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Cc: misc@openbsd.org
> Date: Thursday, November 6, 2008, 1:24 PM
> On Thu, Nov 6, 2008 at 11:49 AM, Jamie Cuesta
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I was hoping to include a dmesg via serial port
> capture (my box does not include a floppy), but
>
> Use ftp.

First: I'm a noob, so some of what follows may be utterly basic and ignorant.

It seems that in order to use the ftp option, I need a functioning network
interface(?).  However when I boot using the install CD and choose "(s)hell",
here's what I see:

# ifconfig
lo0: flags=8008<LOOPBACK,MULTICAST> mtu 33204
        groups: lo
#

Note that one of the boot messages in my first post seemed to indicate that the
on-Mobo NIC was among the devices affected by a "bad interrupt" problem:

sis0 at pci0 dev 4 function 0 "SiS 900 10/100BaseTX" rev 0x91pci_intr_map: bad
interrupt line 19
: couldn't map interrupt

Is there any way around this (involving only the shell available to me now)?
If not, I suppose I'll see if I can dig a floppy drive out of my bonepile and
pray that _it_ works.

Thanks, Jaime