Hi,

On Thu, 13.11.2008 at 08:55:04 -0500, Ted Unangst <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> So get on the developer's case when they don't send out notifications.
>  All this chatter now isn't going to change anything when the next
> errata comes out.  You want security announcement? Do something to
> make it happen!

how do you suggest that Joe Random User can change the way you
developer folks work, or what you work with?

I can imagine having a script, somehow tied into the CVS commit hook,
that would scan the commit message for "security" or "reliability" or
so, and automatically send out mails to this list, but would you use it
if I'd write it and give it to you? I'm sceptical, to say the least.

Kind regards,
--Toni++