First, I've googled, searched the logs, found some small SIP stuff etc. but am
interested in peoples opinions on successfull larger scale SIP use via PF.

Intro.

OpenBSD PF firewall consisting of ext, DMZ, internal/private interfaces.
VOIP server sitting in the DMZ.
Multiple (pick any number, 5, 10, 100) SIP phones in the private LAN.
Multiple mobile (pick any number, 5, 10, 100) SIP phones anywhere in the USA.
(NOTE: Mobile means they are carried and plugged in anywhere, but are
programmed with the static IP gateway address.

How would you create a working pf.conf file so everything  'just works'.

I have found this to be very problematic.

Any ideas ?

Regards...Martin