Hello misc,

I want to install OpenBSD/amd64 on my laptop (a recent Toshiba amd
turon with 3GB RAM) and ONLY have OpenBSD on it, but before I do this,
I need to know how I can image the disk and restore it subsequently.
It has vista on, and I may need to restore vista should I subsequently
need to sell the laptop at some future date.

The hard disk was partitioned and formatted at the manufacturers. The
first primary partition is not visible as usable space - I think this
if from where the OS was prepped.

Has anyone had this scenario, if so, what did you use to image the
data? Have you restored it since?

thanks

--
John