Girish Venkatachalam wrote:
On 09:30:48 Dec 22, Jordi Espasa Clofent wrote:
Hi Girish,

?Have you tried to contact with Yahoo! technical staff about it?

I know you are serious , so I don't want to kid.

I almost got talking to a relatively highly placed individual in
yahoo! to take a look at OpenBSD greylisting.

But guess what?

The typical corporate response:

"We do not care about open source. We will steal what we want from it
without acknowledging any credit. And we are a big company with a lot of money. So we can continue the way we want."

I can forward you the mildly agitating e-mail response I got from the
yahoo! top gun. ;)

Apropos of yahoo! breaking standards...well what can we do?

*nobody* expects the spanish inquisition!

give them the comfy chair!