On 20:40:30 Dec 22, Stuart Henderson wrote:

> Oh hmm. Just grepped my mail logs and pulled out a few addresses to
> check, it seems dnswl's coverage of yahoo isn't all that great (at least
> not for their UK-facing outbound servers).
>
> And pulling their prefixes out of a bgp feed is fiddly at best,
> they have at least three different AS.

I am yet to try this.

> do you care to expand on this, which standards are they breaking
> that are related to this?

Well we discussed long ago that there is no such thing as a standard
that says that mails be retried from the same IP address.

So technically speaking yahoo! does not break any standard.

But I am having issues with yahoo! when greylisting is involved.

It is possible that I might have misconfigured something.

In case nobody else has problem with yahoo! mail then I know I have a
problem instead.

-Girish