Hi Nick and thanks for the answer.

I have installed openbsd on my laptop and everything works fine,gnome too.
What i haven't uderstand is:

1)I have a Digicom usb wifi with Zydas chipset and i 'vre read it's just
supported...but i don't know to activate (command not found with lsusb and
lspci)

2)Is there a graphical network manager like wicd or something where i can
use wifi connections?

3)The audio. What do i need to initialize it?

4)Tar,zip ecc..how do  you add  with right-clck the function extract here?

5)Opera has Java included?Because from ports in java i can't install it the
output is error 1 while installing...

thanks !!