And if mixerctl doesn't help you then post a dmesg. It is good
practice here to always send a dmesg when you have a hardware issue.
There is no GUI wifi manager that I know of. There are various scripts
that people have posted to misc@ over time to try to make wifi
management 'smart'/'windows-like', but most OpenBSDers seem to prefer
just typing a line at the command prompt.
-Nick