Thanks Ill try to remember that.

If anyone else knows where I should start and they feel like then can help
me out I would very much appreciate it.
Im not subscribing to this mailing list to waste anyones time Im
subscribing in the hope of getting valuable help.
Neglecting that wasting my times with an arrogant answer like that is
perfectly ok.

Im no expert on OpenBSD far from it. I have had it running on a router for
a couple of years. Never needed any interaction.

But those things that I learnt is soon forgotten as I dont use it much.

And searching on google have been fruitless I have been doing that for the
last couple of hours.

But sorry if I offend anyone by my question.

/Anders

  _____