On Fri, 16 Jan 2009, Allie Daneman wrote:

That's exactly my problem. I have to use this Linux POS to get the job done and I feel bad about it. I've loved OpenBSD for years but it can't do what I need in a PC for my daily driver....I'm pissed because I can't contribute to helping the issue either so I should probably just shut up and do what I need to do. Eh...it works for now...maybe it'll change in the future.

Then use Linux or XP or NetBSD or whatever.  Or develop the coding
skills to do what you need to do on OpenBSD.  You never know, this
might be the start of project contribution.

Sometimes people try to hard to make a square peg fit into a round hole. I run OpenBSD on lots of systems, but I also have FreeBSD, NetBSD, Linux and WinXP systems, not to mention
VMware ESXi and Xen.

diana