Hi, I have a USB Micro SD adapter, with a MicroSD card of 2GB. I know
for sure that the device and the port work at USB2.0 speeds (max
480Mb/s) cause I use it in windows. With OpenBSD 4.4, the device is
working at USB1.1 speeds (about 1.5 MBytes/s) and don't know where to
start searching.  The ehci module is on kernel and the dmesg shows it as
UBS 2.0, but the speed it's like USB1.1.  After trying several "fdisk"
and "newfs" with ffs and msdosfs the speed stills like USB1.1. I can't
attach dmesg now but will soon. Any sugerence??

-Jesus