Hi, thanks for your reply. I have read it several times, and now +1
and I have tried numerous times to made it work.

This is how I did the last time:

ext_if=         "{ fxp0 }"
client=         "{ 85.117.200.163 }"
mirror=         "{ 85.117.161.85 }"
server=         "{ 74.125.77.103 }"

rdr on $ext_if proto tcp from $client to $mirror port 1:65535 -> $server
no nat on $ext_if proto tcp from $ext_if to $ext_if
nat on $ext_if proto tcp from $client to $mirror port 1:65535 -> $ext_if

Maybe It's completely wrong but I'm not skilled enough to figure it
out and I need help to solve it. I have read every thing I can imagine
on the FAQ at openbsd.org och the man pages according to pf.conf

Then I target $mirror on ANY port from $client I want the mirror to
connect to the $server

Best Regards Johan Ryberg aka rancor