On 2009-02-11, rancor <theran...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, thanks for your reply. I have read it several times, and now +1
> and I have tried numerous times to made it work.
>
> This is how I did the last time:
>
> ext_if=         "{ fxp0 }"
> client=         "{ 85.117.200.163 }"
> mirror=         "{ 85.117.161.85 }"
> server=         "{ 74.125.77.103 }"
>
> rdr on $ext_if proto tcp from $client to $mirror port 1:65535 -> $server
> no nat on $ext_if proto tcp from $ext_if to $ext_if
> nat on $ext_if proto tcp from $client to $mirror port 1:65535 -> $ext_if
>

> Maybe It's completely wrong but I'm not skilled enough to figure it
> out and I need help to solve it. I have read every thing I can imagine
> on the FAQ at openbsd.org och the man pages according to pf.conf
>
> Then I target $mirror on ANY port from $client I want the mirror to
> connect to the $server

here's an example you can base it on. to simplify my example, this doesn't
restrict to a specific client - this could have some repercussions if you're
configuring the pf box remotely, so probably best do it from the console.
 :-)

mirror="11.22.33.44"
server="33.44.55.66"

rdr on re0 proto tcp to $mirror -> $server
no nat on re0 proto tcp from $mirror to $server
nat on re0 proto tcp to $server -> $mirror

this is tested and does work.