Hi,

It's for sharing btw Linux / OpenBSD. Last one is server. Probably other
than Linux client one day. However for Windowd there are ways to install
NFS client.
I'm not speaking about network bandwith limitations but about the
efficiency of the protocol which sometimes might be preventing from
going fast on fast networks.
About security this is an internal network for the moment but it might
also be accessible from the net later on.

Thanks for your advises ...

J-F

Le vendredi 13 fC)vrier 2009 C  11:59 -0800, johan beisser a C)crit :