Chris Cooper wrote:
I can do simple stuff like pwd, cd, ls,
mnt CD, etc., but I cannot pkg_add from the 4.3 CD or run executable files. What I would like to do is add a browser and get on the web.
 <snip>
I have OpenBSD on my spare HP Pavilion N5250 notebook
with an Intel pentium CPU but it is not connected to the internet.

You want to browser the web; but you are not connected to the internet? This could be a big problem!

You say you have the skills to mount cdrom and navigate to
        4.4/packages/i386/
While in this directory; you can use "sudo pkg_add ..." to install a package; if it doesn't work, providing us the error message will help. Your user account will need to be in group "wheel" for sudo to work.

Frank