Just as a matter of (timing&sizing) interest, how much
experience with other OS do you have?  I'm trying
to understand what attractions and difficulties newer
users might have with OBSD, and cannot really use my
own experience as a realistic gage (I've used things like
Minix since the 80's and my first experience with OBSD
was shortly after it's initial release).

Dhu