Friedrich Locke wrote:
Dear gentleman,

i am searching for web hosting service that :

supports java,
support MySQL
allow me shell account access for software development with access to MySQL.
allow ssh/sftp access.
and runs OpenBSD at least for the shell services.
allow me to host dns for my domain.

Is anybody aware of a such hosting services...

thank.

I use corenetworks.net.

They are inexpensive and can install your OpenBSD system if you don't know how.
I wouldn't use the word support however.
They expect you to be able to support yourself, but they can do the install.

You can run whatever operating system you like with them.
They have IP KVM, so you can do an install as if you were sitting at a screen.
They don't restrict any services.

  -- Robert Heinlein