Pau wrote:
funny, I have the problem with all applications... I will check which
snapshot I am using

2009/3/2 J.C. Roberts <list-...@designtools.org>:
On Mon, 2 Mar 2009 08:27:23 -0500 Okan Demirmen <o...@demirmen.com>
wrote:

On Mon 2009.03.02 at 13:40 +0100, Pau wrote:
Hello,

I am running -current and cwm combination C-M-f seems to not be
working. I don't get a fullscreen, just half of it. I had re-read
the man again but there's no indication that the combintions of keys
should have changed.

Any help will be appreciated.
uhm, which application?

With the 2009.02.28/27 i386 snapshot I am *unable* to reproduce the bug
with xterm, gvim or mplayer (playing).

--
J.C. Roberts

As a longshot, did you perhaps set the 'gap' value in your .cwmrc (man cwmrc(5))? I use gap to leave some space along the right side of the screen for xclock and other utilities.

--Aaron