sorry, I have to add a bit more of information:

C M f toggles the window to 85% of the full screen horizontally and
about 60% vertically, the left corner of the window is the only corner
touching the physical limit of the screen

I was giving the values from whatI remembered, sorry.

--
Let there be peace on earth. And let it begin with misc