2009/3/2 new_guy <byte8b...@gmail.com>

> I mentioned this when I pre-ordered 4.4... I think folks thought that I was
> joking. Do prizes for pre-orders. Nothing fancy just something like this:
>
> 1. First 50 pre-orders win a T-Shirt and Theo signs the CD case.
> 2. The 100th pre-order wins a coffee mug.
> 3. 200th "
> 4. 300th "
> 5. Do something special for the 1000th.
> 6. etc.
>
> Those are just suggestions. The prizes could be anything. Just an idea to
> juice things up and hopefully sell more CDs. I find OpenBSD extremely
> useful
> and I want to see it grow and prosper... even in hard economic times.
> That's
> why I bring this up again.

Nice sugest, but be proud to use a Quality and Secure software as it is, and
for people like us whom like trophies. The must great Trophy, I had is to
had the 4.3 Cds, sopport for free to friends, on my country were normal
people don't know it even exists!!!

Take a look :)

http://www.crice.org/?q=node/170

"carpe noctem"

:)

> --

Atentamente

Andris Genovez Tobar / Sistemas
COMERCIAL SALVADOR PACHECO MORA S.A. / DESDE 1945
Tecnologmas
Cuenca, Luis Cordero 9-70 y Gran Colombia

Telifono. 593-7-2842388 ext 408
Fax. 593-7-2842388 ext 120
Celular 593-97670874
Mail:        ageno...@cspmsa.com