On Mon, 2 Mar 2009, patrick keshishian wrote:

> Don't you guys get together few times a year for a marathon coding
> session? Sign a dozen posters then and hold'em off 'til the next
> release. Put a sticker price of $500 each (or more).
>

> Take a dozen posters to hackaton ($10/each)
> Take 10 minutes off to have devs sign them (= fun morale booster)
> Sell each poster for $500/each: Profit!

Nice. In the past, people who know about computers were freak, ugly,
with big glasses who don't get a girlfriend in a life. Now, they sign
posters as any rock star.

Really, I can't realize why would anyone want a signature from an
OpenBSD dev, A. Einstein, Leonardo da Vinci, Bono Vox, whoever.

--
Daniel Bolgheroni <m...@dbolgheroni.eng.br>
FEI - Faculdade de Engenharia Industrial

ASCII ribbon campaign ( )
 against HTML e-mail   X
                      / \