Hi,
did someone tested Xorg with siliconmotion LynxM+ under current
snapshot. I've made update to the snapshot last week and Xorg stoped
running - it's shouting that there was no screen found. Which is weird
because it worked properly before - no configuration changes made by
me. After all I've tried manual configuration (xorgconfig) and
automatic (X -configure) but that didn't helped.

Any clue?

P.S.
It's not problem with siliconmotion driver because I've updated it in
my xenocara 4.4 source tree, compiled it and run it. Worked like
charm.