Sorry, this was meant for misc@

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Floor Terra <flo...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 12:01 AM
Subject: Re: European orders
To: SW <i...@praxis123.de>

Probably because a flamewar only makes things worse. Nobody except
Theo and Wim can fix this.

If you want to speculate do it privately. I know at least Wim is
willing to answer questions. A public mailinglist is the last place
you should be speculating about serious acusations of this magnitude.

Please stop

Floor