Speaking of donation money,

        reading http://accounting.kd85.com/

        We see this mentioned:

        "some went to funeral costs (Itojun)."

        Why would money that was directed to go to the OpenBSD project be
used for this? especially when at the time it was made pretty clear that
it should not be.

        We (the developers) at the time certainly SENT money for a friend.

        But at the time I objected to using OpenBSD money or a donation
account for this. We wanted it completely clear that the money we were
sending was coming from us personally, in memory of a super great guy
and as a token of respect to his family.  At the time, both Myself and
Theo objected to this, stating it was not fair to use money donated to
fund the project for this. The money had to come from us personally.

        So. How much donation money was sent for Itojuns funeral, and in this
case was it "donation" money for openbsd, or was this money from the
developers:

        The email exchange about this at the time is below, when I expressed
my concern about mixing up donations to OpenBSD with money being sent
from a developer to a friend. Wim's answer to this was terse and rude
and basically that I "did not understand accounting in europe", and to
"shut the fuck up because I did not understand banking".  Then it goes
on to mention that "personal money" was being put up to "front" this?

        So, what was it?  Money from developers sent for a friend that had
nothing to do with OpenBSD? Money from OpenBSD donations? or "personal
money from wim?" - since OpenBSD donations weren't supposed to go to this why
is this now mentioned here?

        Stranger and stranger.

        -Bob