Theo de Raadt wrote:
I only have one small question left if I may. I do see plenty of changes from Henning and others on this and still plenty going in pf in CVS. I am not sure I follow it all yet and may be it's because it's not all finish, but scrub isn't going to be remove all together from pf is it?

I am not clear as to what part of scrub is changing or being removed.

Can just a quick summary, or even one line answer provide some details as to what is actually being removed, or changed from it?

I can wait until the man page is changed too, but I wonder what is it actually really going on there if I may?

I don't understand the question.

If you don't like change, don't ever upgrade.

Theo,

I don't know where you go that Idea? I NEVER say here I didn't like change??? I simply asked what it was so that I can understand it better.

I said I didn't follow it fully yet.

I wanted to understand it better before I upgrade some servers to current as I do regularly.

I like to fully understand what I do before I do it.

You definitely miss understood my question here big time!

Relax men. I sure can understand your threshold is pretty low these days, but I am not the one that cheated on money with you and the project, that's Win! So, don't take your frustration that I sure understand to well on me, or if that actually helps you, then please do so. I can take it.

It's a simple question as I am not sure I fully understand the changes it does yet, that's all. Like I said, I sure can wait for the man page changes too.

Hope this help you revise your thinking on this one.

Sorry it give you grief however.

Best,

Daniel