Dnia wtorek, 14 kwietnia 2009, Jean-Francois napisa3:
> Now I saw there are many packages php5 and mysql, however it's not clear
> for me which ones to install and the conf files that need to be modified,
> the chrooted directories where some files might be copied to  etc ...

Install whichever packages you need. For PHP5+MySQL php5-core and php5-mysql
should suffice (mysql-server should be installed as a dependency if it's not
installed already).

These packages are prepared for OpenBSD's chrooted Apache however you may need
to create some additional directories (like tmp for example) within chroot.
The post-install message will tell you what to do.
--
Pozdrawiam,
Cezary Morga