Hi All,

I don't want to bother you with that matter.

Could one tell me where clear up to date infos are available regarding how to
mount the PHP support for my website hosted on OpenBSD machine.

Actually web infos are just small how to which do not give any more
informations. Further some tell you that the difficulty comes from the chroot
wichi you might disable, which is not at all what I want to do.

Now I saw there are many packages php5 and mysql, however it's not clear for
me which ones to install and the conf files that need to be modified, the
chrooted directories where some files might be copied to  etc ...

Just link where info are available should help me.

Thanks for support.
JF