I do this all the time and it works fine for me.

You do have to remember that the firewall rules on box2
won't see anything as coming from LAN B because all of
that is being NATed to the IP of interface 2.  So, if
you want a "LAN B"er to have www access you have to tell
box 2 to give interface 2 www access (as well as telling
box 1 to allow the www traffic).  Think of it from the
perspective of each firewall with regards to what each
box will THINK it is getting (because of the NAT) not
where the traffic is actually coming from.

I hope this helps.