On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 11:57 AM, MANI <mm.m...@gmail.com> wrote:
> *>> **Toma :** **It depends where you use OpenBSD ( desktop or server )*
> *Actually the system is a Desktop on my laptop, but I am highly dependent
on
> it for my programming's work.*
>
> *>> michael & Neal :  You should try and search the archives for that, it
is
> answered*
> *>> thorougly a couple of times.*
> *Actually I read all of FAQs (and searched the archives) about this and I
> know what's the recommended approach is but that's so time consuming and I
> was looking for a shortcut to that!*

Sorry, I misspoke When I used the term 'binary'. I was merely
suggesting the way that I linked you to . . .the  "kernel method" =
update by d'loading and booting bsd.rd and perhaps update the packages
as you go. As others have said, that is a rather quick and painless
way of going about it.

--
www.nealhogan.net          www.lambdaserver.com