hi,

they're not related to each other, so please stop whining.

but i'm happy to have tmux(1) in base because most of the openbsd
users/hackers i know used to install the screen port on their systems
which is not needed anymore.  tmux is nice, it is actively maintained
and developed in the tree, and it is more than a replacement for
screen.

so a possible explanation is that tmux(1) is more important than wake(8).

reyk